21 February 2007

Wednesday - Trapped in 1973

I have a boss who is a female misogynist. She doesn't believe in any "touchy-feely" stuff and thinks that staff development is a plotline from Lord of the Rings. To her, people should do as she says because "She is the boss" and it doesn't matter how insane or petty the order, that is all that matters. To her, all staff are moronic imbeciles who cannot do anything right and do not deserve anything other than abuse.

My boss lies, cheats and bullies and has no understanding of the concept of leading by example.

I've a sneaking suspicion - or it may even be a vague hope - that I've been transported back to the year 1973 just like John Simm in "Life on Mars".

Except in my case the boss in question is fatter, uglier and hairier than Gene Hunt.

1 comment:

Breezy said...

Wage Slave I'll have to keep coming back to remind myself never to go back into captivity. Enjoyable and painful like The Office