28 March 2007

Tuesday - The Obligatory Flashback Episode

I've been writing this blog for a year now and I'm still here! Plodding away with the occasional musing. With uncannily good timing the Sunday Times ran an article about blogs at the weekend and in particular the high number of blog abandonment, the internet is becoming a bit of a blog graveyard. With bloggers giving up the task of recording their own thoughts after just a couple of postings. Apathy will be the internets downfall!

You only have to look at my links on the right hand side - Rachel from North London is but a very suspicious 404 not found error, and Shuffling Chunks hasn't resurfaced since Christmas Day.

I suppose we have to consider why we do this. Am I so arrogant as to believe that anyone is really interested in what is happening in my life? My visitor count would suggest not. For me this is a form of therapy and if you've just stumbled upon this blog and get something out of your visit, then that's a bonus.

In true sitcom style I'm going to revisit some of my better postings. Have a read. See what you think.

'Hey do you remember that time when...'

wibble wibble wibble screen fade

Diary of a Wage Slave: Friday - Bogged Down by Detail

Diary of a Wage Slave: Wednesday - PG Rating

Diary of a Wage Slave: Tuesday - Wax on, wax off

Diary of a Wage Slave: Tuesday - I want it done and I want it done now!

Diary of a Wage Slave: Anne's Blog

Diary of a Wage Slave: Wednesday - Greener grass

See. This blog used to be much funnier!

No comments: