12 April 2006

Wednesday - Time for Txting

I briefed the team about the new timesheets in the morning. In reality, there wasn't a lot to brief. Gary's brainwave was simply a printed word document with a table containing columns for Activity and the amount of time spent on that activity.

"Jo. Are you texting under your desk?" I asked in the middle of my explanation. Jo lifted her gaze from the dinky pink pad in her hands. "It's on vibrate," she said as way of explanation.

"That's not the point. If you're texting, then you're not paying attention and you're not working," I said. "Who would you be texting now anyway?"

Suddenly there was loud rattle from Dan's desk as his phone started to rumble its way across the surface.

"But Dan's just sat next to you," I sighed. They both looked sheepish.

No comments: