26 September 2006

Tuesday - Marketing Strategy

Our new televised marketing campaign was announced by Diamond Des today on one of his flying visits to the office to flash his orthodontal work at us. A couple of the okay-yah marketing bods joined him for a sneak preview of our new ads. I wish I could tell you what to look for but I can't for obvious reasons - maybe one day if I leave the company I'll let you know who we all are - but not yet.

The new campaign is designed to maximise customer awareness of our unique products and more specifically its special benefits according to okay-yah man. The marketing department has worked for three months on this campaign in close proximity to one of the largest and most prestigious advertising agencies in the world to create a strong brand name and awareness of it.

In layman's terms, the advert tells the viewer that our insurance is really, really cheap.

No comments: