12 October 2006

Thursday - Saved by the Divot

I know I'm not at work but I've had a lovely day off today. The GF and I went to the shops, spent lots of money, had a nice meal, played on the PS2, watched a DVD and all the time pretending that the lumpy Croatian pitch hadn't conspired so meanly against Paul Robinson last night.

Kate only called the once, to check where some files were. After that I stopped answering the phone.

Anyway, going to go now. Extra's is on in 15 minutes but my minds been idle. It's been wandering. What if Ricky Gervaise's Andy Millman character met the real life Ricky Gervais in the show? How would that work? What sort of charcter flaws could Ricky invent for his own personna to send himself up on his own show? Perhaps an arrogant slef-depreciating humility - "Oh I'm so crap but I'm still better than all of you. Go on laugh at me, but are you laughing at me or am I laughing at you, laughing at me."

Go on Ricky, do it. I might even write in to the BBC to suggest it.

No comments: